The L*Space girl is always on the go. Between surf trips, music festivals, private cabanas, tropical vacations, or simply a lazy day by the pool; for this girl, it’s another day, another bikini. So how can you keep those same kinis looking fresh and fashionable all Summer long? One of the simplest ways to jazz up your Summer style is with a headscarf...and we’re breaking down our five favorite ways to wear one:
1. Jet-Setting Fabulosity: Hanging out by the hotel pool, cocktails in hand, calls for some old Hollywood glamour. Style your hair in a high ponytail and simply knot the scarf at the base. Perfect the look with our Ariel Bandeau Bikini Top and when it comes to your sunnies- the bigger, the better.
2. Festival Fringe: A summer music festival is the perfect opportunity to channel your inner peace-loving hippie. Wear your hair down and fold your headscarf in half, forming a triangle. Pull the longest edge along your forehead and tie in a knot at the back of your head. Pair this look with some tribal accessories and your Audrey Fringe Bikini Top.
3. Beach Bum: For long days spent surfing, swimming, and adventuring at the beach, you'll want your hair to be fuss-free. Tie your hair in a high ponytail and braid it to keep it our of your face. Take an old bandana, fold it into a strip, and tie in a knot at the crown of your head. Wear with your Strapback Bikini Top to keep “the girls” in place no matter where the day takes you.
4. Queen of the Cabana: Did you get all your girlfriends the hook-up at the hottest pool party in town? You trendsetter, you! Fold your headscarf into a strip. Secure scarf at the nape of your neck, pull forward to the crown of your head and knot it, keeping any excess fabric tucked away. Of course you’ll want to wear your Audrey Fringe Bikini Top (the same one that’s been spotted on ALL the starlets) and accessorize with your fave designer shades.
5. Cute & Kitschy: Spending the day by the local pool with your BFF’s is the perfect excuse to have some fun with your fashion- why not give your bikini a retro spin a la Katy Perry? Wear your hair down, secure headscarf across the hairline, and knot at the nape of the neck. Pair with some silly sunnies and a bright bikini, like the Citrus Strapback. Warning: Insta-Photoshoot will ensue...be sure to hashtag #LSpaceSwim ;)
Can't get enough of scarf style? For some celebrity scarf-inspo check out the L*Space Pinterest.