1. Carve a pumpkin...and then fry up the seeds for a healthy snack.
2. Visit Knott's Scary Farm (and try not to pee our pants like we did when we were 7...)
3. Consume at least 2 Pumpkin Spice Lattes per week. Tis the season!
4. Spend a Saturday night having a scary movie marathon. Peferably with a cute male companion...
5. Go on a nature walk and admire the beauty of nature's Fall color palette.
6. Layer up in cute hats and scarves. Bonus points if you accesorize with a Pumpkin Spice latte!
7. Buy a new pair of boots...because we just really want an excuse to do some Fall shopping.
8. Give ourselves a Fall beauty makeover. Platinum is SO Summer...it's time for some caramel lowlights!
9. On a cloudy Sunday, cuddle up on the couch and read a book from cover to cover.
10. DIY the perfect Halloween costume.