Oh Miami Swim Week...how we miss you, so. In honor of #TBT we're throwing it back to Saturday night's L*Space runway show at the Raleigh Hotel; with a quick and easy tutorial on how you can re-create the siren of the sea inspired "wet hair"...without looking like you just stepped out of the shower ;)
We had Jonathan Levi Powell, of Jonathan Products, and his glam squad backstage to create this mermaid-inspired hair look. Here's how you can get the same look at home!
1. Spray hair with moisture for easy styling.
2. Run Jonathan Product Hydracurls Leave-In Conditioner through wet hair to increase moisture and prevent frizz.
3. Part hair horizontally in three sections.
4. Starting with the section closest to the nape of the neck, take 1 inch sections and run Jonathan Product Hydracurls Styling Gel Creme through the hair from the root to tip.
5. Add waves to each i inch section by twisting hair between fingertips starting at the root and working down to the tips.
6. Repeat until the entire section has been twisted piece by piece, then move to the next divided part working up towards the roots.
7. Spray the entire section with Jonathan Product Hydracurls Reactivating Sea Mist to seal in moisture for the perfect beachy wave.