There’s no other piece that can totally transform your wardrobe quite like our Ivory Coast Pareo Wrap from our Spring 2016 collection. From the beach to the pool, check out some of our favorite styling options with our most-coveted wrap.
2. 1. The skirt. The simplest & most common way to wear the pareo is a skirt. Wrap the pareo around your waist. Take both ends & tie together in a loose knot.
2. The vest. Tie both corners of pareo wrap. Step through the opening & put your head through the tie so that the tie is behind your neck.
3. The scarf. A beach-chic take on our favorite fall accessory. Take the pareo wrap & wear as a scarf with your favorite denim & tee.
4. The dress. Go from beach to street with a quick twist & tie. Take the pareo and wrap around your back and place both ends in the center of your chest, twist, cross & slide over your head. Knot in the back.
5. The Shawl. No knots or ties required. Slip the pareo over your shoulder & wallah…instant outfit!
Don’t forget that our Pareo Wrap can work double duty as a headscarf with a few simple folds + knots.
more styling options + #LSPACEevery looks with the Ivory Coast Pareo Wrap click HERE.