Get ready for our Mommy & me giveaway!
We're partnering with some of our favorite mom-friendly brands to give away holiday goodies for Mom + baby!
Check back here on Saturday for the BIG REVEAL!
OC babes, grab your bikini squad and join us for a Girls' Night Out in Huntington Beach!
This Thursday, December 1st, from 6:00-9:00pm Diane's presents a special L*SPACE event. Enjoy bites & sips, giveaways, a braid bar and more while you shop our brand new collection! Plus, receive a free travel organizer with any L*SPACE purchase! *While supplies last
We'll see you there!
It’s BAAACK! Every Saturday, from now until Christmas, we're teaming up with our favorite brands to give away our mermaid tail stocking stuffed with goodies!
This week we’ve partnered with our favorite bikini-clad travel blogger Kiersten, known as The Blonde Abroad. Together we’re gifting a mermaid stocking stuffed with incredible prizes such as The GoPro Hero 5 Black Edition, L*SPACE Mazarron Ricki One Piece & L*SPACE by Cocobelle Iris Sandal!
2. Tag your bikini adventure partner
3. You + your friend will be enteted to WIN!
Winners will be DM’d on Instagram on 12/2. Good luck!
Official Contest Rules:L*Space x GoPro x The Blonde Abroad Stuffer Sweepstakes:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
US Sweepstakes. Open Internationally (US, Canada, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom,, U.S Virgin Islands). Void Where Prohibited. Must be 18 years or older.
The contest is sponsored by L*Space by Monica Wise located at 9821 Irvine Center Drive, Irvine, CA 92618.
Contest opens at 9:00AM PST 11/26/2016 and ends at 11:59 PM PST 12/2/2016 PST.
One (1) entry per person. Two (2) Winners will be selected to win L*Space & GoPro Prize Pack worth approx. $500 retail value worth of merchandise.
Winner will be notified on or about December 5, 2016. If potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the date of the first attempt, alternative potential will be contacted in his/her place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries. Potential winners will be contacted via email.
L*Space obtains the right to publish winners’ names for blog + promotional material.
By participating in the contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising & promotion agencies, directors, employees, shareholders, representative and agents (the Released Parties) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participating in the Contest or receipt or use of the prize.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Let’s be honest, the idea of carving a pumpkin sounds wonderful yet the reality of scraping out its mushy insides with our hands and nails doesn’t exactly put a smile on our face. This year, skip the mess and say no to stress with our no carve Flash Tattoo pumpkin DIY.
What You’ll Need:
- Sponge brush
Step 1: Plan & Cut
Start by cutting out the flash tattoo designs from the sheet. Once you have all the tattoos you will be using on the pumpkin, lay them out to determine the placement on your pumpkin.
Step 2: Stick
Remove the clear sheet & place the tattoo directly face down on the pumpkin and tap lightly with a wet sponge (just as you would do if you were applying them on your skin!)
Step 3: Peel
Once the tattoo begins to adhere to the pumpkin, lightly peel back the paper.
Step 4: Repeat!
Repeat steps 2 & 3 until your design is complete. Have fun with placement!
Other Tips & Tricks:
- Don’t forget to remove the clear plastic sheet on the tattoo before you wet the sponge & attempt to stick to the pumpkin
- Keep the dry tattoos away from the water so they don’t accidently get wet from the sponge brush
- Don’t be afraid to get creative & cut up bits and pieces of larger tattoos to make new designs
Easiest pumpkin ever…right? Happy DIY-ing!
Don’t forget to pick up your pack of Flash Tattoos HERE.
As we're slowly grasping the fact that summer is officially over and Fall is in full swing, we have to admit we're excited to start pulling out the sweaters, consuming pumpkin-spiced everything, and opting for relaxing nights in with our squad. Sure, a girls’ nights out is always fun, but as the weather cools down, nothing beats a girls night in! Get that group text going and grab these essentials for your next girls’ night:
1. Wine | Because every epic girls' night always starts with a bottle of wine. #priorities
2. Comfy Clothes | Unwinding with the girls requires an outfit that lets you get your lounge on. Our pick is a cute over-sized sweater with our new Runaway Capris.
3. Yummy Snacks | Whether it's brownies, cookies or candy, delicious snacks (we recommend one involving chocolate) are always a must.
4. Nail Polish | Getting your nails ready for the week is way more fun when it's with your girlfriends, and we can't wait to start taking out our fall colors.
5. Beauty Treatment | It's not a true girls' night unless everyone is covered in face masks. To combat the dry, fall weather, we love a moisturizing one like Philosophy's Renewed Hope in a Jar.
6. Netflix | Last but not least, a Netflix binge is the ultimate necessity to completing a girls' night in. In the spirit of Halloween, we'll be watching something creepy like Stranger Things or American Horror Story.