- Size: 4 fl. oz. / makes 15-20 masks
- High in Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and essential fatty acids
- Repairing properties of Rosehip Extract fight free radicals to improve skin’s tone and texture
- Orange, Papaya, and Pineapple extracts nourish skin with potent fruit enzymes that balance, exfoliate, and stimulate new cell growth for a radiant complexion.
- Made in the USA
- Style # LBSSHT
- INGREDIENTS: montmorillonite (french red clay), bentonite, rosa canina (rosehip) extract, ananus sativas (pineapple) fruit extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, carica papaya (papaya) fruit extract
How to use:
Mix 1.5 tsp of raw mask with 1.5 tsp of water to form a smooth paste. Apply to cleansed, dry skin and let set until dry. Rinse with warm water and cloth. *It is normal for this mask to cause temporary skin redness after rinsing.
More Tips: Our raw masks can be customized to suit your specific skin needs. Try replacing water with skin-boosting apple cider vinegar, which contains alpha hydroxy acids + is high in vitamin C. For additional healing and beautifying properties, add a drop of your favorite essential oil (we love tea tree, lavender, and neroli).
Still have a question? Ask an Expert!