If you’re dreaming of saving up all your vacation days to take a trip across the globe, you’re not alone! Whether you’re heading to your local beach or jet-setting to someplace exotic this Spring, here’s our super stylish vacation packing guide for 3 destinations we’re dreaming of…
This just happens to be the place we jetted off to for our spring photo shoot campaign! And besides an English to Spanish dictionary, these are the only other necessities you’ll need when you’re soaking up the sun on Tulum’s white sandy beaches:
1. Lucy Dress: Remove the liner & throw it over your bikini as a cover up or toss on a belt to pull together a look that takes you from beach to bar!
2. New Wave Top: Play camouflage with the sea in this super-cute turquoise bikini top.
3. Two Timer Emma Bottom: 2 in 1. You’ll love the versatility of this bikini bottom as it reverses into creamsicle for double the styling options.
4. Sicily Sandals: Comfortable + cute, these sandals will take you from the Tulum temple ruins to dinner downtown.
5. Sunny Days Panama Hat: Protect your skin! Invest in a good hat to keep you shaded from the sun. (Coming soon!)
If you’re lucky enough to be jet-setting across the world & find yourself lying on Thailand’s Shangri-La of beaches, here’s what you’ll need:
1. Maninikini Duet Top: This top was made for exotic getaways. Cropped + crochet wear it like our Chloe Wrap Top.
2. Maninikini Duet Short: The cutest pair of crochet shorts you’ll ever own (like...ever).
3. & 4. Pools & Palms Platinum Top + Charlie Bottom: Blend in with the scenery with our palm front meets animal print bikini
5. Soleil Sandal: While you’ll spend most of your time with your toes in the sand, slip on these sandals when you’re ready to cruise downtown for dinner.
AMALFI COAST, ITALY
From daytime strolls through town to sunset rose in Positano, here’s what to pack when visiting the Amalfi Coast:
1. Sunday Funday Hat: Coming soon!
4. Rimini Maxi Dress: Light + breezy, this is the perfect maxi dress to take you from sunny-beach lounging to quaint evening strolls through the city.
5. Iris Sandals: There’s lots to see in Amalfi! Slip into these sandals when cruising the cute cobblestone streets of Positano or Sorrento!
Where are YOU headed this Spring? Tweet at us @lspaceswim to share your getaways!