With some of our favorite Southern California music festivals right around the corner, we’re busy putting the finishing touches on our flower crowns & festival attire! While you may not be able to sneak in selfie sticks & mini tequila bottles…here’s what you can & should pack for the festival season ahead!
1. Instant Camera | Polaroids are fun + what better way to capture the best festival moments with your festival squad?! They also make for totally Instagrammable photos!
2. Water | Stay hydrated. We love eco-friendly Boxed Water which is a better alternative to single-use plastic bottles.
3. L*Space by Cocobelle Gili Wrap Sandal | Give your ankle booties a rest + slip into something more comfortable. We love our Gili Wrap sandals because they’re equally comfortable as they are stylish.
4. Sunnies | A chic pair of sunnies is a festival must. Whether you’re poolside or hanging out at the mainstage, make sure to protect your eyes with a good pair!
5. Hair ties | Having hot-mess hair is only cute to a certain point. From flower crowns to festival braids, keep some hair ties handy when you need to switch everything to a bun!
6. Power Charger | Friends don’t let friends iPhones die. Keep em’ charged with a portable charger & stay connected at all times!
7. Hand Sanitizer | Spread love…not germs!
8. Sunscreen |If you only pack one thing…make sure to pack the SPF & protect your skin against the harmful UV rays & sunburn.
9. Chapstick | Keep those lips moisturized! Toss your favorite tined lip balm or chapstick into your bag & lather up those lips all day long!
10. Snacks | While some music festivals don’t allow you to bring your own snacks (when in doubt, always check the website), it’s always a great idea to pack snacks for when you need a quick energy boost.
11. Haley Top & Emma Bottom| You never know when you’ll need a bikini….We love our bright + poppy sorbet HALEY + EMMA (also reversible for 2-looks-in-1) .
12. Hat | Aside from sunscreen, a hat will help protect your face + scalp protected from the sun. A festival-must!