As we're slowly grasping the fact that summer is officially over and Fall is in full swing, we have to admit we're excited to start pulling out the sweaters, consuming pumpkin-spiced everything, and opting for relaxing nights in with our squad. Sure, a girls’ nights out is always fun, but as the weather cools down, nothing beats a girls night in! Get that group text going and grab these essentials for your next girls’ night:
1. Wine | Because every epic girls' night always starts with a bottle of wine. #priorities
2. Comfy Clothes | Unwinding with the girls requires an outfit that lets you get your lounge on. Our pick is a cute over-sized sweater with our new Runaway Capris.
3. Yummy Snacks | Whether it's brownies, cookies or candy, delicious snacks (we recommend one involving chocolate) are always a must.
4. Nail Polish | Getting your nails ready for the week is way more fun when it's with your girlfriends, and we can't wait to start taking out our fall colors.
5. Beauty Treatment | It's not a true girls' night unless everyone is covered in face masks. To combat the dry, fall weather, we love a moisturizing one like Philosophy's Renewed Hope in a Jar.
6. Netflix | Last but not least, a Netflix binge is the ultimate necessity to completing a girls' night in. In the spirit of Halloween, we'll be watching something creepy like Stranger Things or American Horror Story.