Last Updated: January 5, 2022
Lspace is committed to making our site accessible to all customers. We are working to ensure that www.lspace.com follows Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.0 in regards to content and site user experience and interface. This includes making web content more accessible for anyone with disabilities by investing in assistive technologies and software enlargement improvements.
We are focusing on the following areas to ensure a user-friendly experience for everyone:
- Making it easier for customers to see and hear content
- Providing ways to help customers navigate, find content and determine where they are
- Making text content readable and understandable
- Making web pages appear and operate in predicatable ways
- Improving mobile accessibility
Please reach out to us with any questions or feedback as we continuously work on improving our site experience at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you encounter any accessibility barriers, please email us directly at email@example.com or submit your name and information below.