Free Shipping & Returns for U.S. Customers: Free ground shipping on all U.S. orders. Orders placed before 1:30PM PST Monday-Friday will be shipped same day. Returns accepted on full priced items within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not allow returns or exchanges on any sale items. No exceptions.
Free International Shipping for Orders $200+: International orders of $200 or more will qualify for free shipping. Please note that you will still be responsible for duties & taxes as well as return shipping charges.
We do not accept returns or exchanges on any sale items. No exceptions.
L*Space Product Review Sweepstakes
The following promotion is open to residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia only. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Winner is responsible for all taxes.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
By participating in L ☆ Space Product Review Sweepstake (the “Sweepstakes”), each entrant (or his or her parent or legal guardian if the entrant is under the age of majority in his or her state of residence) unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of L☆SPACE, which are final and binding in all respects. L ☆ Space is responsible for the management of the Sweepstakes and its administration.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at 18 years of age or older and is void where prohibited or where state law may modify the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. Entrants under the legal age of majority in their state of residence must have permission to enter the Sweepstakes from their parent or guardian. Employees of L ☆ Space and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and related companies, and agencies and immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings and spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in the same household, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. Void in all U.S. territories and possessions and overseas military installations and where prohibited or restricted by law.
- TIMING: The Sweepstakes begins on January 1, 2022 and will run monthly ending on December 31st, 2022 (“Sweepstakes Term”). Each month’s entries must be received no later than midnight PST on the last day of the applicable month.
- HOW TO ENTER: Online: To enter online, eligible participants must go to the lspace.com website during the sweepstakes period, select a product they own or have purchased and for which they have not submitted a review on the website at any point in time, and follow the steps to write the required information and submit an accurate review of that product. Reviews must reflect the entrant’s actual experiences with and opinion of the product. Upon submitting your review, you will automatically be entered with one (1) entry to the sweepstakes for the month in which you have submitted a review. Entrants may also enter the Sweepstakes without submission of a review by emailing L ☆ Space at email@example.com. Each entry must include the promotion name “L Space Product Review Sweepstakes,” your first and last name, mailing address and working telephone number. Email entries that do not contain all of the above-listed information are ineligible for winning. L ☆ Space is not responsible for late, lost or unreadable entries or technical issues that prevent L ☆ Space’s receipt of an email entry. If email entries are submitted via mobile devices, entrant may be subject to carrier charges or fees. Entrant is solely responsible for all such fees, charges and taxes. Entrants should contact their service provider for a list of any fees, charges or taxes through the use of mobile devices or services.
- ENTRY CONDITIONS: Limit 1 entry per person per platform. The owner of the email address used to enter the Sweepstakes is deemed to be the entrant. The owner of the email address is the person assigned to the email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each entry winner may be required to verify its owner status.
- PRIZE: Each month during the Sweepstakes Term, one (1) winner per month will receive a Two Hundred Dollar ($200.00) USD E-Gift card from L ☆ Space solely for redemption on lspace.com. Gift cards may not be redeemed for cash. Prize fulfillment is based on availability of products at the time of redemption. Please allow 2 weeks for prize delivery from the time a winner provides delivery information to L ☆ Space. Taxes on the prize, if any, are solely the responsibility of the winner. Winners of a prize valued at $600 or more will receive a Federal Tax Form 1099. Please consult with your tax advisor if you have questions. L ☆ Space reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion, unless such substitution is prohibited by law. L ☆ Space may disqualify a winner and select an alternate winner if any prize is returned undeliverable. Prizes are non-transferable and not subject to substitution for other prizes. Prizes lost by the winning entrant will not be replaced.
- ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- WINNER SELECTION: Potential winning entrants will be selected by random drawing during the first week of the following month in which the Sweepstakes is being run. Winning entrants will be contacted by firstname.lastname@example.org. If a winning entrant is disqualified to participate in this Sweepstakes or does not respond to L ☆ Space’s notification of winner status within 48 hours, the potential winning entrant will be disqualified and a new entrant will be selected by random drawing. A list of winners may be requested by emailing L ☆ Space at email@example.com within 30 days after the end of each drawing.
- REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION: The potential winning entrant may be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release (“Affidavit”) in accordance with the instructions listed in the notification correspondence. Any entrant who fails or refuses to sign and return the required Affidavit or other documentation within the time period as specified by L ☆ Space will be disqualified. If a potential winning entrant is considered a minor in the legal jurisdiction in which the entrant resides, then that entrant’s parent or legal guardian may be required to execute and return the Affidavit. Non-compliance with these Official Rules or failure to return all required documentation by the stated deadline or L ☆ Space’s inability to contact an entrant (using the contact information provided in his or her registration) within a reasonable time period, as determined in L ☆ Space’s sole discretion may result in disqualification and the forfeiture of the prize.
- PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent to L ☆ Space’s and its agents’ use of the entrant’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, hometown, state and any other information submitted to L ☆ Space by entrant for promotional purposes, or on a winner’s list, if applicable, in any media, worldwide, without further payment or compensation.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Potential winning entrants are subject to L ☆ Space’s verification of compliance with Sweepstakes Rules. L ☆ Space’s decision is final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Potential winners must comply with the Official Rules, and receipt of prizes is contingent upon fulfilling all Official Rule requirements. L ☆ Space is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions that may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes, regardless of the cause. Entries submitted with the intent to impair the integrity of the Sweepstakes will be void. L ☆ Space has the sole discretion to modify, cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes in the event of causes beyond L ☆ Space’s control which affect the administration, security or administration of the Sweepstakes. Any individual who attempts or otherwise encourages, directly or indirectly, the submission of false entries, will be disqualified. L ☆ Space has the sole discretion to disqualify entrants who violate the Official Rules, tamper with the operation of the Sweepstakes or engage in any conduct that is deemed detrimental or unfair to L ☆ Space, the Sweepstakes or any other entrant. L ☆ Space has no obligation to delete any entry review submitted by a disqualified entrant. If any provision or term of these rules are held to be invalid, void or unenforceable, the remainder of the provisions shall remain in full force and effect and shall in no way be affected, impaired or invalidated.
- RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: As a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants release L ☆ Space and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, and agents (hereinafter “Sweepstakes Entities”) from liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including property damage, personal injury and death that may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance or use of prizes or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activities and claims based on publicity rights, copyright or trademark infringement, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. In no event shall either party be liable to the other party for any punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including, but not limited to lost profit, business revenues, business interruption and the like) arising from or relating to the submission of any entries in the Sweepstakes. Entrants further waive any rights they may have under California Civil Code Section 1542 which states: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE AND THAT, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER, WOULD HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY."
- ENTRANT SUBMISSION DEFECTS: The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human errors; technical malfunctions; lost, stolen, mutilated, mis-delivered, postage due, illegible, incomplete or untimely entries that may limit entrant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes, even if caused by L ☆ Space negligence; failures, omissions, interruptions, deletions or defects of any communications network, computer online system, computer equipment, servers, providers, or software, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer relating to participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes; inability to access the website or upload information or data; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; data that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost due to telephone, computer, or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on telephone lines or the Internet or any website (including the Site) or for any other reason whatsoever; printing or other errors; or any combination thereof. Proof of uploading information or data or entering information at the Site is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. Illegible, duplicate and incomplete entries will be disqualified. False, fraudulent, or deceptive entries or acts, as determined by L ☆ Space, render entrant’s ineligible and all associated entries will be void.
- GOVERNING LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants or L ☆ Space in connection with this Sweepstakes are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction) that would result in the application of any other state’s laws. Entrants hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Federal and State Courts in Orange County, California for the purposes of any action related to the Sweepstakes and waive any claim disputing personal jurisdiction of said courts or that any such suit or other proceeding is brought in an inconvenient forum or improper venue.