OFFICE ASSISTANT POSITION
- Provide excellent customer service and general administrative support
- Schedule conference room reservations and catering arrangements
- Greets and directs visitors to the company
- Answer, screen, route, and take messages for busy multi-line phone systems
- Various office support functions: file, photocopy documents, process, sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
- Maintain office and kitchen supplies.
- Organizing Office Events
- Social Media & ECOM Customer Service Support, which includes
- Working hand in hand with our Social Media team to assist in various social tasks.
- Handle inbound communications via phone, email, live chat or social media.
- Be a team player and jump into any task needed to meet the customer and the company’s expectation.
- Assist customers in making product decisions and make product suggestions.
- Go above and beyond to consistently exceed customer expectations.
- Working knowledge of all product displayed on web site including fabric content, care instructions, fit guide etc.
- Remain up to date on all product/gifting promotions set by internal departments to ensure customer receives correct price/gift etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- This is a full-time position at our Irvine corporate office. Applicants must be local to Orange County or Los Angeles.
- Excellent communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods and to operate office related equipment such as computer, copier, fax machine, etc.
- Intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Highly motivated, dependable, organized, quick learner, focused and extremely detail-oriented.
- Minimum 2 years administrative, customer service and/or front desk experience in fast paced environments
- Must be have a strong work ethic, and problem-solving skills.
- Bilingual Spanish is a PLUS not required
Please submit resume, photo and salary requirements to email@example.com with subject Office Assistant. NO PHONE CALLS ACCEPTED.