L*Space Swimwear, an established fast growing premium swimwear manufacturer based in Irvine, CA is seeking a detail-oriented person to be a part of the production department. We are looking for a bright individual with industry experience that will be able to grow with the company. This position is a multi-function position with a lot of opportunity to obtain vast exposure and experience with many areas within a company.
- Create and maintain finished good PO’s for domestic and overseas factories
- Create, issue, and track raw material (fabric, hardware, trims) PO’s
- Seasonal review of purchase plan to calculate raw material consumption for raw material buys
- Run weekly reports to review and manage raw material inventories
- Assess workflow at factories to manage lead-time for production planning
- Oversee end of season raw material physical inventory at factories and update system accordingly
- Reconcile and approve all production invoices for raw material and finished goods purchased
- QC finished goods at the factory and warehouse
- Proficient in MS office including Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Proficient in Full Circle is a must
- Highly motivated, dependable, organized, focused and extremely detail-oriented.
- Must be organized and have the ability and drive to multi-task in a fast paced, team environment
- Project management and multi-tasking skills
- College level education or equivalent
- Must have a reliable vehicle to drive to factories
This is an excellent opportunity with a glamorous, fun and growing company!
Please submit resumes and current salary/hourly rate to firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of Production Coordinator Applicant. NO PHONE CALLS ACCEPTED. NO RECRUITERS AT THIS TIME.