The following promotion is open to residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia only. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Winner is responsible for all taxes.
By participating in LSPACE Creator Contest, each entrant (or his or her parent or legal guardian if the entrant is under the age of majority in his or her state of residence) (the Entrant) unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of LSPACE, which are final and binding in all respects. LSPACE is responsible for the management of the Contest and its administration.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at 18 years of age or older and is void where prohibited or where state law may modify the terms and conditions of the Contest. Entrants under the legal age of majority in their state of residence must have written permission to enter the Contest from their parent or guardian. Employees of LSPACE and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and related companies, and agencies and immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings and spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in the same household, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. Void in all U.S. territories and possessions and overseas military installations and where prohibited or restricted by law.
- TIMING: The Contest begins on February 1, 2023 and will run monthly ending on April 30, 2023 (AContest Term@).
- HOW TO ENTER: Online: To enter, eligible participants must go to:
- ENTRY CONDITIONS: Limit 1 entry per person. The owner of the email address and social media accounts used to enter the Contest is deemed to be the Entrant. The owner of the email address is the person assigned to the email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each entry Winner may be required to verify its owner status.
- PRIZE: Each winning Entrant (the Winner) will receive a monthly gift bundle of at least six (6) pieces of the latest LSPACE swimwear, apparel and accessories as determined by LSPACE in its sole discretion. Prize fulfillment is based on Winners preferred selections and availability of products at the time of redemption. Please allow 2 weeks for prize delivery from the time a Winner provides delivery information to LSPACE. Taxes on the prize, if any, are solely the responsibility of the Winner. Winners of a prize valued at $600 or more will receive a Federal Tax Form 1099. Please consult with your tax advisor if you have questions. LSPACE reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion, unless such substitution is prohibited by law. LSPACE may disqualify a Winner and select an alternate Winner if any prize is returned undeliverable. Prizes are non-transferable and not subject to substitution for other prizes. Prizes lost by the winning Entrant will not be replaced.
- WINNER REQUIREMENTS: All Winners shall comply with the following requirements:
- Winner shall create user generated content consisting of TikTok content, Instagram Reels, videos, blogs, photos and general images of the provided LSPACE products for use by LSPACE on any of its social media platforms and marketing channels. Each month during the Contest term, LSPACE shall provide Winner with a look book for Winners product selections.
- Winner will meet via video conference call, telephone or such other meeting avenues with LSPACE staff to discuss Content guidelines, requirements and desired Content looks and information.
- Winners Content shall be provided by the end of each month during the contest term (i.e. February 1, 2023 - April 30, 2023). Winner is not required to post the Content to their social media accounts.
- LSPACE may adapt, re-purpose, revise, change, retouch or otherwise modify the Content in its sole discretion.
- LSPACE is under no obligation to utilize the Content and all such use of the Content shall be at LSPACE’s sole discretion.
- LSPACE shall tag the Winner in the post and caption for any Winner Content used by LSPACE.
Failure to provide the required Content and information as provided above shall disqualify the Winner from further participation in the Contest.
- ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- WINNER SELECTION: Potential winning Entrants will be selected by LSPACE in its sole discretion based upon the participant’s entry information and social media account postings. Five (5) winning Entrants will be contacted by contentcreator@LSPACE.com. If a winning Entrant is disqualified to participate in this Contest or does not respond to LSPACE’s notification of winning status within 48 hours, the potential winning Entrant will be disqualified and a new winning Entrant will be selected. A list of Winners may be requested by emailing LSPACE at contentcreator@LSPACE.com within 30 days after the end of the promotion or by reviewing the winning Entrants on LSPACE’s social media platforms.
- REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION: The winning Entrant may be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release (Affidavit) in accordance with the instructions listed in the notification correspondence. Any Entrant who fails or refuses to sign and return the required Affidavit or other documentation within the time period as specified by LSPACE will be disqualified. If a potential winning Entrant is considered a minor in the legal jurisdiction in which the Entrant resides, then that Entrant’s parent or legal guardian may be required to execute and return the Affidavit. Non-compliance with these Official Rules or failure to return all required documentation by the stated deadline or LSPACE’s inability to contact an Entrant (using the contact information provided in the Entrant’s registration) within a reasonable time period, as determined in LSPACE’s sole discretion may result in disqualification and the forfeiture of the prize.
- PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes Entrant’s consent to LSPACE’s and its agents’ use of the Entrant’s name, image, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, hometown, state, content created by Entrant and any other information submitted to LSPACE by Entrant for promotional purposes, or on a Winner’s list, if applicable, in any media, worldwide, without further payment, commissions, royalties or other compensation.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Potential winning Entrants are subject to LSPACE’s verification of compliance with Contest Rules. LSPACE’s decision is final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Potential Winners must comply with the Official Rules, and receipt of prizes is contingent upon fulfilling all Official Rule requirements. LSPACE is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions that may limit an Entrant’s ability to participate in the Contest, regardless of the cause. Entries submitted with the intent to impair the integrity of the Contest will be void. LSPACE has the sole discretion to modify, cancel or suspend the Contest in the event of causes beyond LSPACE’s control which affect the administration, security or administration of the Contest. Any individual who attempts or otherwise encourages, directly or indirectly, the submission of false entries, will be disqualified. LSPACE has the sole discretion to disqualify Entrants who violate the Official Rules, tamper with the operation of the Contest or engage in any conduct that is deemed detrimental or unfair to LSPACE, the Contest or any other Entrant. LSPACE has no obligation to delete any entry review submitted by a disqualified Entrant. If any provision or term of these rules are held to be invalid, void or unenforceable, the remainder of the provisions shall remain in full force and effect and shall in no way be affected, impaired or invalidated.
- RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: As a condition of participating in the Contest, Entrants release LSPACE and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, and agents (hereinafter AContest Entities@) from liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including property damage, personal injury and death that may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Contest, or possession, acceptance or use of prizes or participation in any Contest-related activities and claims based on publicity rights, copyright or trademark infringement, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. In no event shall either party be liable to the other party for any punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including, but not limited to lost profit, business revenues, business interruption and the like) arising from or relating to the submission of any entries in the Contest. Entrants further waive any rights they may have under California Civil Code Section 1542 which states: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE AND THAT, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER, WOULD HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY."
- ENTRANT SUBMISSION DEFECTS: The Contest Entities are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human errors; technical malfunctions; lost, stolen, mutilated, mis-delivered, postage due, illegible, incomplete or untimely entries that may limit Entrant’s ability to participate in the Contest, even if caused by LSPACE negligence; failures, omissions, interruptions, deletions or defects of any communications network, computer online system, computer equipment, servers, providers, or software, including any injury or damage to Entrant's or any other person's computer relating to participation or inability to participate in the Contest; inability to access the website or upload information or data; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; data that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost due to telephone, computer, or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on telephone lines or the Internet or any website (including the Site) or for any other reason whatsoever; printing or other errors; or any combination thereof. Proof of uploading information or data or entering information at the Site is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. Illegible, duplicate and incomplete entries will be disqualified. False, fraudulent, or deceptive entries or acts, as determined by LSPACE, render Entrant’s ineligible and all associated entries will be void. LSPACE is not responsible for late, lost or unreadable entries or technical issues that prevent LSPACE’s receipt of an entry. If entries are submitted via mobile devices, Entrant may be subject to carrier charges or fees. Entrant is solely responsible for all such fees, charges and taxes. Entrants should contact their service provider for a list of any fees, charges or taxes through the use of mobile devices or services.
- GOVERNING LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of Entrants or LSPACE in connection with this Contest are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction) that would result in the application of any other state laws. Entrants hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Federal and State Courts in Orange County, California for the purposes of any action related to the Contest and waive any claim disputing personal jurisdiction of said courts or that any such suit or other proceeding is brought in an inconvenient forum or improper venue.